Don’t you just love those statement necklaces…. but afraid they would quickly become too uncomfortable? Now you can create a felted neckpiece that shows off all your favorite colors with the beads and embellishments you love. Work with Deb Koesters as she takes you through the steps of creating two different size necklaces, longer version and a collar…. all from one piece of pre-felt. The videos are easily understood, and she is dynamite with inspiration and technique.
You will definitely need a new wardrobe to show off your uniquely felted neckpieces. So, get your girlfriends together…create your neckpieces and then make a date to go shopping!
Lesson Plan For Felted Necklace
• Supply list along with supplies video to describe everything you will need to create your one of a kind piece of wearable art
• Learn to make a beautiful layout of wool and silk which will be incorporated for the base
• Use the pattern that is included or create your own to cut out your necklaces
• Learn to wet felt and full your necklaces to create strong durable felt.
• Embroidery and embellish with beads to enhance your one of a kind, wearable art.
Facebook Private Group to interact with the teacher.
Special NOTE: Once registered you will receive an email with supply list and passcode to go into the Facebook group. Please check your email and spam folder. We don't want you to miss anything.