A For Artistic E-Magazine Winter 2015
(Note: This is an electronic e-magazine)
Our mission with the e-magazine is to try and make each issue better than the last. In keeping with this goal our virtual pages are filled with artists from around the world. They will capture your heart with their beautiful art and their artistic journeys. Their generosity in sharing information helps make our e-magazine a wonderful resource for you to refer to when you are working your next project.
This e-magazine is a virtual page turner showcasing; Ana Salvdor, Figurative Artist, Chris Chomick & Peter Meder & Marlaine Verhelst, NIADA artists. You will find several fascinating stories from other artists as well; including book reviews, sales and marketing tips to further your career as an artist.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- About Me and My Work - Ana Salvador
- My Fantasical Journey by Karin Burfit
- Interview with an Artist by Chris Chomick and Peter Meder
- Every Doll Is A New Adventure, A New Challenge by Marlaine Verhelst
- To Pin or Not To Pin? by Adele Sciortino
- Ice Queen Show-n-Tell by Deb Wood
- Books Connection
- Students Show-n-Tell