It has been an amazing year since we launched our first issue, which was released in January 2014. I am so thrilled with our new publication and that it has been well received by so many readers.
I can assure you it will only get better!
We’re excited to offer a wide variety of artistic mediums and hope the ideas shared in our e-magazine will inspire you in your own creative endeavors.
This issue will open up a world of magic and fantasy showcasing artists from around the world. Theresa May, ODACA Artist, shares her artistic journey as well as Natalie Hamade, with her wonderful colorful character figures that will absolutely bring a smile to your face. We also have our “Artist Interview” section that we know you will enjoy reading. This e-magazine is filled with fascinating artist stories; including book reviews, sales and marketing tips to further your career as an artist.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Expressing My Passion - Nefer Kane
- Handmand Dolls - Natalia Hamade
- Interview with an Artist - Mariska Shevchuk
- Living The Artist Dream - Marla Niederer
- Setting Your Creative Goals by Adele Sciortino
- Mohair, Tebetan Lamb or Viscose by Deb Wood
- Book Connection
- Students Show-n-Tell